BREEDING RECORD - EQUINE JOURNAL SYSTEM
This instant download is perfect for horse owners and breeding farms.
Now you have a one-stop spot for all of the information to manage the breeding of your horses, including his or her photo, the details about each mare, her foals and the stallions. This detailed record keeping system allows you to keep track of behaviors, heat cycles, breedings, vet checks, foaling history, and more! Add it to the original Equine Journal to keep detailed records of every aspect of your horse farm management.
*Mare Record – details about the mare and this year’s foal
*Breeding Details – including stallion information and breeding attempts
*Breeding, Pregnancy and Delivery Behavior
*Mare Breeding History
*Heat Cycle Calendar
*Palpation, Ultrasound and Vet Record
*Mare Foaling History
*Stallion Record – details, behavior, management and fertility
*Stallion Breeding History
*Master Lists of Mares, Stallions and Foals
This is a letter size or A4 size printable journal. I recommend placing this in a binder with divider tabs for each section, and a folder to hold registration papers, Coggins, receipts, pedigrees, etc. **BINDER NOT INCLUDED.
Anyone breeding horses should have a set for each of the horses in your breeding program. In this digital age, it is a good idea to keep a hard copy of your important information in case of a failure of technology. It makes it handy for you and your staff to have a place to go to quickly for the information needed. Print as many of the pages as you need as you need them! Keep a printed blank set to make copies from!
DOWNLOAD EDITION - Print at home or professionally. Will print on letter size or A4 size paper
For the original customer’s personal use only! You may only make copies for yourself.
Not for resale or distribution in any form, physical or digital. This work is protected by copyright.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
You may contact me through Etsy or email me at email@example.com or by mail at:
Jan Williams, 612 Chandler Mill Rd., Avondale, PA, 19311 USA