EQUINE JOURNAL SYSTEM - Perfect for horse owners, barn managers, horse farm owners and breeding farms.
This smaller size is ideal for taking with you to all your horse events. Pocket size!
Now you have a one-stop spot for all of your horse’s information, including his or her photo, the contact details for all of your professionals, registration numbers, feeding, veterinary records, deworming, dental, riding, training, and competition history, as well as a way to track your mileage and expenses (although you may not want to know how much you spend on your horse!).
*Horse Information Record
*Riding and Training Log
** FOR THIS SIZE - since the page size is small, I have added a Riding and Training Notes page separate from the Riding and Training Log page.
*Expense and Mileage Log
DOWNLOAD EDITION - Print at home or professionally.
This is an A6 size printable journal. It will also work with 4" x 6" index cards. You will print this out in Portrait on your printer. Make sure you download the instruction page for help. I recommend placing this in a small binder/journal cover with divider tabs for each section, and a separate folder to hold registration papers, Coggins, receipts, pedigrees, etc. **BINDER NOT INCLUDED.
Watch the Binder Setup video on my website: https://janwdesigns.wixsite.com/janwdesigns
Barn managers and boarding stable operators should have a set for each of the horses in your barn, so you can keep track of all their feeding requirements, medical history, expenses and mileage for billing and tax time, and more!
For the original customer’s personal use only! You may only make copies for yourself.
Not for resale or distribution in any form, physical or digital. This work is protected by copyright.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
You may contact me through Etsy or email me at email@example.com or by mail at:
Jan Williams, 612 Chandler Mill Rd., Avondale, PA, 19311 USA
Mar 7, 2021
Such a cool way to keep track of everything your horse needs! Really happy with it :)
Sep 11, 2019