Introducing my latest addition to the Equine Journal System!
The Tack Inventory Journal - Printable Download
The perfect complement to your Equine Journal!
*Perfect for keeping track of all of your tack and gear for your horse!
* Use the inventory alone as a record for yourself, your barn or for insurance purposes
* Or create codes to keep track of what tack goes on what horse for each discipline the horse participates in on the Master Sheet
- Inventory sheets for Saddles, Bridles, Pads, and more
- Master sheet for Horses and Tack to use the code system
- Complete instructions for setting up a Tack Inventory System
- Print as many pages as you need.
You can use any coding system you like.
The instructions show an example of one way to do it using a letter system
If you prefer a number or color system, go with that.
Whatever works for you!
A great system for training barns, boarding stables, trail ride operators, etc. to help riders and staff know what tack to use on each horse!
Tack that is used on multiple horses can easily be mixed and matched for each one.
DOWNLOAD EDITION - Print at home or professionally.
This is a letter size printable journal. Add it to your Equine Journal System Binder or use it on its own.
Add a pouch or folder to hold receipts from tack purchases. **BINDER NOT INCLUDED
Check out my website janwdesigns.com
***This product is protected by copyright and may only be used by the buyer for their personal use. It may not be reproduced for resale or distribution. ©janwdesigns
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
You may contact me through Etsy or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
Jan Williams, 612 Chandler Mill Rd., Avondale, PA, 19311 USA
Jun 17, 2023
Mar 28, 2019
Arrived as described. A great way for my daughter to keep track of her barrel racing data.