Equine Journal System – Expense and Mileage Log - NOT JUST FOR HORSE PEOPLE!
New size now available! Download and print at home!
Booklet style record books for keeping track of your expenses and vehicle mileage regarding your horse while you are on the go. Perfect for taking to the show or other equine event, to the tack or feed store or keep in the barn or vehicle so you can record your data on the spot!
USE IT FOR ANY BUSINESS THAT NEEDS TO TRACK EXPENSES AND MILEAGE!
How often have you been ready to invoice clients or boarders, or get everything ready for tax time and you can’t find the information you need? Even those who are non-professionals will find it important to know where and how the money was spent or the miles that were driven for future reference.
Now, you have a solution in the palm of your hand.
I know apps are the big thing right now, but actually putting information down by hand can save time or can help when there is limited Wi-Fi or cell service. Use the booklets for reference when you get home to your computer or tablet.
Log all the details of expenses and mileage:
• Description – where you went or what you bought
• $ - How much you spent
• Miles – How many miles you drove to get there and back
• Odometer – Starting odometer mileage reading. You can figure out the ending mileage by adding the number of miles to the
starting odometer reading for each trip.
Includes a Cover page
Keep this handy booklet with you and never worry about remembering those important expense and mileage details again!
Downloadable, print-at-home version with detailed printing and binding instructions included.
Works on letter or A4 size paper!
These will be great for a Traveler’s Notebook style cover, in a mini binder, or on their own!
Look for covers coming soon if they aren’t in my shop yet!
For the original customer’s personal use only. You may only print out copies for yourself.
Not for resale or distribution in any form, physical or digital. This work is protected by copyright.
Any advice given is purely from my own experience and not intended for legal or financial purposes.
Not all suggestions may work for your personal situation, so you should consult with a professional to determine the best methods for your needs.
© Jan W Designs
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
You may contact me through Etsy or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
Jan Williams, 612 Chandler Mill Rd., Avondale, PA, 19311 USA