Whether you want to become more creative in your daily life, figure out what you want to be when you grow up (even if, like me, you are of a certain age), or bring some inspiration to your life, this journal can help you along the way.
Included in the journal are the following pages:
Daily journal entry page – Print out one for each day of the month. Start with a few until your daily habit evolves. I did not date them so that if you
need or want to skip a day, there is no guilt from seeing an empty date page. Record the weather, a quote, gratitude and thought or action for
Daily, Monthly and Yearly Goals – here is where you can make lists for the things you want to accomplish short and long term.
Try This! – Here is where you can have fun trying out new techniques for art.
Favorite Things, Childhood Memories, Books - Tapping into our memories can bring to the surface ideas we had as a kid that we didn’t pursue
and things we like now.
Vessel of Dreams - My name for a Bucket List. Sounds less final......
Dip into the Vessel - Identify a dream and figure out what you need to achieve it
I Did It! - Celebrate your successes
Quotes to Get You Started – my personal favorite quotes until you find your own
You should put the pages in a binder that you can add to as this is the best way to keep it organized. Or, you can paste pages into a notebook, journal, sketchbook or scrapbook.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD AFTER PURCHASE.
Print as many of each page as you need.
No pressure! This is yours and yours alone to use on your journey.
For the original customer’s personal use only! You may only make copies for yourself.
Not for resale or distribution in any form, physical or digital. This work is protected by copyright.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
You may contact me through Etsy or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
Jan Williams, 612 Chandler Mill Rd., Avondale, PA, 19311 USA